Transition to Spring Skincare
As the seasons chance... So should your skincare routine. We've put together tips to transition your skincare (and body) routine from Winter to Spring.
CLEANSING: Opt for a double cleansing method, to decrease oil production and encourage cellular turnover, making it the perfect choice for Spring time.
HYDRATION: Consider layering in lighter layers! All skin needs hydration, Hydration Tonic and Fountain of Youth Serum will be the perfect tools to provide long lasting hydrating into your skin!
MOISTURIZING Antioxidants: Vitamin Bee Face Cream is packed with antioxidants that help brighten and even your skin tone. Since antioxidants prevent photodamage, this cream is perfect for preventing dark spots.
Formulated to replenish, restore hydration and long lasting illumination, this high contraction mask is programmed to restore your skin to optimal health. With the use of ProVitamin B5, Hyaluronic Acid and Konjac Root, this mask is perfect for maintaining hydration and skin health this Spring.
ALWAYS APPLY SPF LAST.
CLEANSING: Honeycomb Cleanse is perfect for reducing body acne and hyperpigmentation. Get your Summer body back, in no time!
EXFOLIATE: What are your Body Goals?
- REVEAL: Reduce dull, dry and dead skin cells, revealing a brighter complexion with the use of Dead Sea Salt and Turmeric.
- REDUCE: Reduce ingrown hairs, razor bumps and dry skin with the natural Glycolic Acid contents of Sugar.
- REVERSE: Reverse the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and body acne with the use of this foaming coffee scrub!
- Body Oils reintroduce lost moisture into the skin, improving skin barrier function. UADA Body Oils are also suitable for all skin types!
- If you have extremely dry skin, consider the UADA Body Soufflé to provide longer lasting hydration.